Restaurants
Featured
Pinned

Best new restaurant openings in Chelsea this summer?

C
Chelsea Monthly
·31 May

I've been keeping an eye on what's opening around the King's Road and Sloane Square area. There have been some genuinely exciting arrivals — curious what the community has discovered. Any hidden gems or hotly anticipated openings you'd recommend?

855 views18 replies14 participants

Discussion (5)

OP
Oliver P.1d ago

As someone who lives in the area, I can confirm everything here is spot on. Great journalism.

GT
Georgina T.1d ago

I read this over my morning coffee and it absolutely made my day. Thank you.

RS
Rupert S.1d ago

Consistently excellent. This is why I recommend Chelsea Monthly to everyone I know.

NW
Natalia W.1d ago

The tone is just right — authoritative without being stuffy. A genuine pleasure to read.

EC
Emma Clarke1d ago

Beautifully written and thoroughly reported. This is why I subscribe to the print edition as well.

About this Discussion

Category
Restaurants
Started
31/05/2026
Replies
18
Views
855