Chelsea

Chelsea Flower Show 2026 — your highlights and favourite gardens?

G
GardenLover
·31 May

What a week it was. Share your standout gardens, surprise discoveries, and whether you felt the overall standard lived up to previous years. I was particularly struck by the naturalistic planting approaches this year.

527 views29 replies17 participants

Discussion (5)

AS
Amelia Sinclair1d ago

I forwarded this to three friends who all immediately wanted to subscribe. Brilliant work.

FH
Freddie Hunt1d ago

Shared on my Instagram story. My followers loved it! Brilliant as always, Chelsea Monthly.

LM
Lucia Montagu1d ago

I've lived here twenty years and this article taught me something new. Hats off to the team.

IR
Isabella R.1d ago

The photography choices really elevate this piece. A joy to read from start to finish.

EL
Edward Lawson1d ago

Superb coverage. This is the kind of story that only Chelsea Monthly does justice to.

About this Discussion

Category
Chelsea
Started
31/05/2026
Replies
29
Views
527