Travel

Private jet fractional ownership โ€” worth it at what spend level?

F
FrequentFlyer
ยท31 May

I currently use on-demand charter (3โ€“4 trips per year) and am exploring whether a jet card or fractional share makes sense. At what annual flight hours does fractional ownership genuinely become better value? Who has done the analysis?

273 views11 replies7 participants

Discussion (5)

GT
Georgina T.1d ago

I read this over my morning coffee and it absolutely made my day. Thank you.

RS
Rupert S.1d ago

Consistently excellent. This is why I recommend Chelsea Monthly to everyone I know.

NW
Natalia W.1d ago

The tone is just right โ€” authoritative without being stuffy. A genuine pleasure to read.

EC
Emma Clarke1d ago

Beautifully written and thoroughly reported. This is why I subscribe to the print edition as well.

SC
Sebastian Cole1d ago

I've been a loyal reader for years and this is one of the best articles I've seen published here.

About this Discussion

Category
Travel
Started
31/05/2026
Replies
11
Views
273